Canine ear infections are most commonly caused by bacteria or yeast. Ear mites, excessive hair, moisture or wax, foreign bodies, allergies and hypothyroidism can all be contributing factors in the development of an ear infection. Because the ear canal in dogs is mostly vertical (unlike a human ear canal that is horizontal), it is easy for debris and moisture to be retained in the ear canal.
- Remove Bad Ear Odor and Itching
- Treat Fungal, Bacterial and Yeast Infections
- Routine Hygiene That Prevents Infections
- Get Rid Of Ear Mites
- Alcohol Free, Non Irritating, Apple Kiwi Scent
Dog Ear Cleaner
30 Day-Money Back
- If you or your pet are not happy with the product we'll offer 100% money back on your order.
High Quality Product
- We inspect and test every product to make sure we love it just as much as our pets!
24/7 Customer Support
- Need help? Questions? Feel free to reach out to us online or on our contact us page and we'll reply ASAP!
Shipping with Tracking
- All shipped orders are sent with tracking information you can use to track shipment status!